Home improvements have come an awful long way in the past two decades, and with composite materials and tailored designs, it is possible to create a sleek, clean look in the bathroom, and one that will stand the test of time. Gone are the days when repainting or varnishing is required, and with materials like glass, aluminium and stainless steel, you can do great things with the bathroom. If you are about to renovate your bathroom, here are some innovative ways to make cost effective improvements that are maintenance free.
- ✓ Glass Shower Screens – There are affordable solutions from a professional supplier who will design and build the screens to perfectly suit the room, and with a wide range of glass finishes, and seamless joints, you can have that clean look that is very easy to keep clean. If you would like to explore the potential that customised glass shower screens offer, an online search will put you in touch with an established supplier.
- ✓ Matching Splashbacks – To enhance the shower screens, you can match the sink splashback, which completes the look, and as far as cleaning is concerned, there’s nothing better than glass. The supplier would have a range of stunning combination on display, and with the right mirrors, the bathroom will be a place everyone wants to spend time in.
- ✓ Roller Blinds – Modern roller blinds are also tailored to fit the windows, and with quality fabric that comes in all colours and patterns, you can really brighten up the bathroom, while also having that necessary privacy. These are extremely easy to keep clean, with waterproof fabric that can easily be wiped clean, and the blinds can block out even the strongest of sunlight. Coordinate the colours with the towels, or even a wall, and you have a balanced look that is pleasing on the eye.
- ✓ Tasteful Towel Rails – Customised to fit, one can have stainless steel towel rails fitted, which is rather like a finishing touch, and with mirrored cabinets and ceramic tiles, the modern bathroom is almost maintenance free. The company that installs the shower screening would likely have a range of stylish towel rails, with a choice of materials that might even include glass.
- ✓ A Touch of Green – Artificial plants have come a long way, and you can choose some pampas grass or other equally exotic species to add that essential splash of green. The right lighting will accentuate this, and with LED floor level spots, you can bury subtle lighting among the foliage for that real jungle look.
- ✓ Remove the Bath – If you haven’t already done so, removing the bath will not only give you more room, your water usage will plummet, and with ultra-efficient shower heads, you use a minimal amount of water when compared to running a bath.
Renovating the bathroom requires a level of creativity, and with composite materials like glass and stainless steel, you can really make a transformation, and with no maintenance, you have the best of both worlds.